Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New contract coming soon

My contract at Environment Canada (EC) is almost up. At the end of June it is over. Due to the contracting vehicule that they have in place they are unable to keep me. It has been great working here, the project was fun and the technology current. It was also a bonus to see the emails going through talking about the iniatives that the Canadian government was doing to better the environment.

My next gig will be at Alcatel. I have a friend who is already on contract there. I worked with him years ago at EDC so it will be nice to work with him again. He's a cool guy and we get along extremely well.
Hopefully the projects there will be as exciting as they have been here (EC). The drive will be farther, but the drive time about the same. I'll be going back to work 7:00-3:00 to avoid the downtown traffic.

No comments: