Thursday, June 19, 2008

Downtown for Ribs

I took the family downtown for ribs last night. It started to rain just before we got to order. So instead of walking up and down Sparks Street to see all the different vendors, we went to the first one that had a short line. The thing that Michelle and I hadn't thought about was the spicy factor. We ordered 2 and half pounds for the 4 of us. Thinking that we might have a few leftovers.
But as we started eating them Michelle could only handle 3 ribs Sam about 2 and half, David had 1 and a few nibbles on another. Needless to say we cam home with more than a rack. Not that I mind I had some for lunch at work today.
The vendor that we went with was Billy Bones. I enjoyed them, but if you can't handle spicy food you mind want to go with a different vendor.

Hope you get to go out there and enjoy some ribs.

No comments: