Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Silly Bear

A Silly Bear --- Story by Samantha Lussier


It was a flowery blooming spring day. Clifford and I were inside brushing our hair. We decided that it was a perfect day to pick flowers! So we grabbed our baskets and zoomed out the door.



As we crept along we saw cute baby chickadees and black rabbits. Soon we arrived at the forest. We started to pick the wild flowers that grew there.
All of a sudden, we saw a huge brown grizzly. The huge brown grizzly was standing up and growling!



Clifford was about to get scratched. What could I do? I could try calling but that wouldn't work. Then I realized who the bear was. It was my friend Charly in his growling bear costume. "Charly" I called, "Stop". Then Charly stopped.
What a tricky friend!

8 comments:

A. Wise said...

Nice story and pictures

Anonymous said...

such a nice blog.


berto xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Steve said...

Comments that she has already received.

Samantha: What a cute story! You gave us a SURPRISE ending. (I ope that you got some wild flowers to take home after that great adventure.)
--Mrs. Bassett (teacher)

Sam read it to me very well and is very proud of her work!!!
--Vincent Covert

Sammy's story was very good adn I thought it was cute
--David (little brother)

I loved your great story-very creative and nicely drawn
-- Uncle Joe

--Excellent creativity. I did not see that coming. Very good Sammy.
--Dad

Very imaginative and funny
--Mommy

What a surprising story!
--Brandon

Your right! What a tricky friend. I would faint.
--Chelsea

What a funny story! It was asom!
--Ryan

Yaya go you
--Teia

This is an 'A'(Gold) story. I would like to see a joke that you cn play on your friend.
--Auntie Sus

Thatwas a great story Sam. I ca't wait for you to write another for you to read to me.
--Auntie Kiki xoxo

Wow! What a great stroy! I like the bear!
--Uncle Bob

nat said...

wow..Sam great story!
Keep up the good work!!!
I am very proud of you!
ma tante Nat

One of Freedom said...

Why do I continue to write with competition as fierce as this.

great job Sambodina!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sammy! I loved your story. I will read it to Ashley and Al when they get back, I'm sure they'll love it too! I'm very proud of you. Maybe, this would be a good story for me to read to the little kids that I work with. Keep up the good work!

Ma tante Lynn :-)
Je t'aime xoxo

Anonymous said...

Continue à faire des belles histoires. Grand-maman les aiment beaucoup. Je suis fière de toi. Un jour tu vas écrire des beaux livres d'histoire. Peux-tu en écrire une en français pour moi?

Je t'aime

Grand-maman Carmelle et Grand-papa Roger