Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ottawa Senators Land Jason Smith

The Ottawa Senators have finally made an excellent signing with Jason Smith. With all the top UFA defenseman already finding a home. The hopes of getting a respectable blueliner was getting pretty grim. I am excied to have a player like Jason Smith join the team in Ottawa. I gives me a bit of hope for this team.

Now, we need another good D. and a number #1 center to feed Heatly. There is still a few months left before the season starts so there is still hope that this will happen.

Go SENS Go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know man, I think Ottawa will be relegated to chasing that #8 playoff spot next season. Won't stop us from watching though!!!

Steve said...

I agree, I don't think that Ottawa will be a player. But then again, Pittsburgh wont be the same team, Montreal wont be the same team, I think that Washington will probably come out on top this year.(in the east)