Friday, October 26, 2007

Heading into the weekend

It seems like it has been a long week. Then again, it may just be because I've been particularly tired this week. We joined a gym last Thursday night. This week we started going. Our routine will be every Monday and Thursdays after the kids go to bed, we are going to go. It is an hour and a half twice a week that will hopefully help return to a more fit shape. Fridays we take the kids to the wavepool, all a part of our membership.
So Monday, after we got home and got showered, I was wired until 1:30 and I didn't get to sleep until about 2:00 AM. 6:00 came very quickly and mercilessly. Last night it wasn't as bad, I actually felt tired at 12:00. But now, I'm dragging myself.

This weekend is full to the rim. We have a lot a bunch of things that we need to finish around the yard. We have a messy garage, that I would like to clean up. We have to finish a bunch of miscellanous itmes in the pool area. Set ourselves up for winter.
We also have 2 birthday parties to go to. Combine that with the lousy forcast and it deson't fare too well to getting everything done. We will do what we can. Afterall, that is our mission, to do what we can ;-)

No comments: