Monday, October 29, 2007

Fun Week

This week looks like it will be a fun one.
I am going to make some progress at work with the stuff that I am working on. So that is exciting. I know that there is a lot to do here so I don't expect to be anywhere done in the next couple of weeks. But being able to carve out a chunk is exciting on it's own.

Halloween, is on Wednesday. Our kids are excited about partnering up with some friends kids to go trick or treating together. It should be a good time to hang out with friends and see the bunch of kids enjoying themselves together.

Thursday evening, I have a wine tasting event with a consulting company that I really want to work with. It will be an excellent time to network and connect with some old friends that I don't get to see very often. I look forward to connecting with people and possibly expanding my contracting network a little bit. Who knows, from this event my next contract may be launched.

All in all it is looking very good for this week.

2 comments:

One of Freedom said...

Have fun tasting wine! :-)

Steve said...

Although I do like wine, that is not my motivator. I really want to connect with the people hosting it.