Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow. A little bit is alot

Since Michelle broke her arm it has been really busy. My personal time has been minimal. The little extra things have been building up. I have been tired, very tired since Thursday. An 8.5 hour wait at the hospital did not help get this thing to a good start. I'm still doing all the stuff that I am suppose to do, plus I have to help Michelle with all the things that she can't do with one hand.
It is very frustrating for her, plus there is the pain that she has to deal with. The pain is a lot more tolerable than it was a few days ago, she is now able to sleep through the night without having to take more painkillers.
Our lives have been turned around since Thursday. I go to work, although these days I really don't feel like looking at a computer screen and designing Crystal Report solutions. If I could be at home fulltime for the next week or so, it would go a long way in allowing me to rest proberly.

For this week this is my life. So if you see me and I look like a zombie. Don't be alarm, once I'm rested up, it will be all be good.

No comments: