Monday, February 12, 2007

Not always as planned

Weekends don't always go as planned. As I had mentioned in a previous post, I was going to be spending time with my niece. Turns out Michelle got food poisoning on Friday night. Well we think it was food poisoning. Being unsure of that on Saturday, we opted on not having the baby in the house. Michelle had a really rough night, throwing up throughout the night. I'm glad we have a spare bed.
I took David to a b-day party for one of his school friends on Saturday over lunch time. The Sam and I went out to run a few errands. That gave Michelle a bit of time to rest. When I got back, I was informed that they were taking my niece to Cosmic Adventure and wanted to know if I wanted to take my kids. So I loaded Sam into the car, picked David up from his party and trotted of to Cosmic Adventure. What could be easier than taking the kids to an indoor playground. The kids had a blast. I played with my niece, everybody was happy.
We got home in time for supper. I think all in all it was a great day for everyone. The kids had fun, I had fun and Michelle had the entire day to rest.

No comments: