Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The move is done.

It's been over a week since we moved my in-laws in with us. It was a bit of a dsiaster area for a while. But room by room we are starting to win the battle of getting the house back to normal. Last weekend we had a yard sale to get rid of the surplus. It was amazing to see the stuff go. There was alot of nice stuff and it was nice to make a few dollars in the process. It atleast paid for the pizza Saturday evening and breakfast on Sunday morning. I figured that we deserved the break. It had been a hectic couple of months.

On the horizon,
Next weekend is our Canada Day Party on Sunday. That should be a blast. On Saturday we are going to a Dinosaur park with some friends of our. The kids are looking forward to that.
When things settle down a little, it will be time to start building my wall in the basement. When that is done, my office will be closed in and I will have a TV area. Now if I could only get rid of all my inventory that I have sitting around in the basement it would be all the better.

I look forward to spending lots of time with the kids this summer. I have a 4 day weekend every weekend starting in July ending at the end of August. It will be nice to spend extra time in the pool.

No comments: