Monday, February 06, 2006

A whole day with the kids.

I spent the whole day hanging out with the Kids on Saturday. Michelle (Mom) and her sister(Chantal) got to hang out and go shopping for the day. That left me at home with my precious kids. We watched movies, played games, played music together; David is pretty good with his homemade shaker.

I think the highlight for the kids was going out to KFC for lunch. We shared a combo and they sure seemed to enjoy it.

When Mom got home later in the afternoon she was quite tired from her day and wanted to take a nap. That was fine for the kids and I since we were having a great time. We watched our last movie had supper when mom woke up. Needless to say that they didn't need to be convinced to go to bed that night.

I surely did enjoy that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky mom to have such a wonderful husband! It's beautiful to see a father making time to be with his children anf enjoying it SOOO much.